Student Progress Over Time: Using Academic Growth as a Determinant of High Quality Schools
The National Charter School Resource Center hosted a webinar on January 22, 2013, which explored The District of Columbia Public Charter School Board’s (PCSB) performance management framework, an accountability rubric that is currently used to assess the quality charter schools.
This webinar featured two distinguished presenters: Darren Woodruff, member of the PCSB, and Naomi DeVeaux, PCSB deputy director. During the webinar, the presenters discussed the role of charter authorizers in establishing standards of performance for public charter schools and the importance of balancing a “snapshot” view of academic achievement with the ability of schools to improve student achievement over time.
- Student Progress Over Time: Using Academic Growth As A Determinant of High Quality Schools
- Resource Center Webinar to Focus on Student Academic Growth Over Time As Measure of High Quality Charter Schools
- Student Progress Over Time Part 1
- Student Progress Over Time Part 2
- Accountability: A Partnership for Improving Charter Schools Academic Performance