SEA Community of Practice: Principal Evaluation
The National Charter School Resource Center hosted a webinar July 18, 2012, which explored principal evaluation.
Our featured presenter was Matthew Clifford, Ph.D., a senior research scientist at American Institutes for Research. Dr. Clifford’s research and evaluation interests focus on improving school leadership to enhance instructional quality and student achievement. Dr. Clifford discussed the Practical Guide to Designing Comprehensive Principal Evaluation Systems and the Quality School Leadership Identification guides within the context of the ESEA waiver principles.
- SEA Community of Practice: Virtual Schools Accountability
- Connecting Research to Practice: A Forum on Charter School Research, Practice, and Accountability
- Connecting Research to Practice: The Effects of Charter Schools—A Forum on Research, Practice, and Authorizing Policy
- SEA Community of Practice: Virtual Schools Accountability Part 1
- SEA Community of Practice: Virtual Schools Accountability Part 2