SEA Community of Practice: Principal Evaluation
The National Charter School Resource Center hosted a webinar July 18, 2012, which explored principal evaluation.
Our featured presenter was Matthew Clifford, Ph.D., a senior research scientist at American Institutes for Research. Dr. Clifford’s research and evaluation interests focus on improving school leadership to enhance instructional quality and student achievement. Dr. Clifford discussed the Practical Guide to Designing Comprehensive Principal Evaluation Systems and the Quality School Leadership Identification guides within the context of the ESEA waiver principles.
- Connecting Research to Practice: The Effects of Charter Schools—A Forum on Research, Practice, and Authorizing Policy
- Connecting Research to Practice: A Forum on Charter School Research, Practice, and Accountability
- Charter Schools in California: A Review of Their Autonomy and Resource Allocation Practices
- National Charter School Principal and Teacher Attrition and Mobility Data From Two NCES Reports, 2010
- Is Administration Leaner in Charter Schools? Resource Allocation in Charter and Traditional Public Schools (Michigan)