SEA Community of Practice: Performance Frameworks.
The National Charter School Resource Center hosted a webinar September 17, 2012, which explored performance frameworks in charter schools.
This webinar featured two distinguished presenters: Amy Ruck, Director of the New Jersey State Department of Education’s Charter School Office, and Chris Busse, of the Texas Charter Schools Association
During the webinar the presenters talked about the recently released New Jersey Performance Framework that is being used throughout the life cycle of a charter school and that expands upon the rigorous standards and metrics by which each charter school is evaluated and the Texas Charter Schools Association Quality Framework. The Quality Framework is a continuous improvement tool and process designed by charter school leaders to help public charter schools assess quality and improve academic, financial, and operational effectiveness.
- Special Education Resources for California Charter Schools
- Innovations in the Charter School Community: Reinventing the Delivery of Special Education
- Resource Center 2010 Facilities Institute: Self-Help Presentation on Assessing Charter School Performance
- Fitting the Response to Intervention Framework with Mathematics Education
- Framework for English Language Proficiency Development Standards Corresponding to the Common Core State Standards and the Next Generation Science Standards