Learning More About Green Charter Schools: Exploring Successful Models and Financing Options
The National Charter School Resource Center hosted a webinar August 23, 2012, which explored green charter schools.
This webinar featured three distinguished presenters: Jennifer Afdahl Rice, senior loan officer at NCB Capital Impact; Amy Laughlin, senior loan officer at the Low Income Investment Fund; and Patrick Anton Ontiveros, director and general counsel at Pacific Charter School Development. The presenters provided an overview of green charter schools, illustrated successful approaches to building green charters, and discussed opportunities available to charter school leaders for financing the development of a green charter school.
- Learning More About Green Charter Schools: Exploring Successful Models and Financing Options
- Facilities Financing for Charter Schools: Exploring Successful Investments and Opportunities for Innovation
- SEA Communities of Practice: Learning More about the Charter Schools Program Assurances
- Over-Age, Under-Credited Students and Public Charter Schools: An Exploration of Successes, Strategies, and Opportunities for Expansion
- Engaging Students with Culture and Community: Learning from the Success of Folk Arts-Cultural Treasures Charter School