Leading School Turnarounds: Competencies for Success
The National Charter School Resource Center’s June 2010 webinar, Leading School Turnarounds: Competencies for Success, engaged charter school leaders from across the country in a discussion about the competencies required for leaders of successful school turnarounds. Our featured presenter was Lucy Steiner, senior consultant with Public Impact, the author of School Turnaround Leaders: Competencies for Success, and a nationally recognized expert on turnaround, leadership, and charter schools. View the archived webinar.
- School Turnaround Teachers: Competencies for Success
- School Turnarounds: Leader Actions and Results
- Charter Schools Falling Short on Leadership Succession Plans, Study Says
- Connecting Research to Practice: Effective Leadership to Transform Struggling Schools
- A Cautionary Tale: School Turnarounds and Charter Leadership