Identifying and Sharing Best Practices from High-Performing Charter Schools
The National Charter School Resource Center hosted a webinar March 21, 2012, which explored how the New Leaders Effective Practice Incentive Community (EPIC) National Charter School Consortium is identifying high-performing charter schools and then documenting effective practices that support the success of those schools.
Our featured presenters were C. Allison Jack, senior program director of the EPIC National Charter School Consortium; David Negron, manager of the EPIC National Charter School Consortium; and Ellen Cushing, research and policy analyst at the American Institutes for Research and lead for the Center for Educator Compensation Reform (CECR). The presenters described the resources available through CECR and the EPIC Knowledge System, a valuable online resource library of tools, case studies, and videos from successful charter schools.
- Keeping the Promise: High-Performing Urban Charter Schools in Massachusetts
- Replicating Quality – Policy Recommendations to Support the Replication and Growth of High-Performing Charter Schools and Networks
- Achieving Excellence at Scale: State Support for High-Performing Charter School Expansion
- Sacramento's High-Performing Schools Compact, District-Charter Collaboration
- Using Performance-Based Value-Added Models to Identify and Support High-Quality Teachers in Charter School Contexts