Fix Your Board Meetings, Strengthen Your Boards
The National Charter School Resource Center hosted a webinar on February 13, 2013, which explored how to improve the effectiveness of your overall governance by improving your board meetings.
This webinar featured distinguished presenter: Marci Cornell-Feist, founder and chief executive officer of The High Bar. The presenter discussed how to shift meeting preparation from reactive to strategic, strategies for how to distribute the workload of meeting preparation effectively, and easy ways to evaluate the effectiveness of board meetings.
- Board Governance: Strengthen Your Board By Fixing Your Board Meetings
- Fix Your Board Meetings Part 1
- Fix Your Board Meetings Part 2
- Resource Center Webinar to Focus on Making Charter Governing Board Meetings More Effective
- Board Governance: Finding, Recruiting and Retaining Outstanding Charter School Board Members