Facilities Institute 2010: National Finance Landscape
The 2010 Charter School Facilities Institute, held on June 28 in Chicago, was a daylong event organized by the National Charter School Resource Center to provide charter school leaders with critical information about how they can meet their facilities needs. View the National Finance Landscape webinar, featuring Reena Bhatia, Elise Balboni, and Kathryn Olsen of the Local Initiatives Support Corporation to learn about the status of facilities financing nationwide and findings from LISC's 2010 Charter School Facility Finance Landscape report.
- Resource Center 2010 Facilities Institute: National Finance Landscape
- 2010 Charter School Facility Finance Landscape
- 2010 National Charter School Facilities Institute
- 2010 National Charter School Facilities Institute: Keynote Address, Scott Pearson, U.S. Department of Education
- Resource Center 2010 Facilities Institute: Financing 101