Facilities Institute 2010: Mixed-Use Facilities
The 2010 Charter School Facilities Institute, held on June 28 in Chicago, was a daylong event organized by the National Charter School Resource Center to provide charter school leaders with critical information about how they can meet their facilities needs. View the Mixed-Use Facilities webinar, featuring David Umansky and Rachel Bluestein of Civic Builders, to learn more about opportunities for charter schools to share space with community organizations or low-income housing units to both improve educational options for students and contribute to the revitalization of underserved communities.
- Resource Center 2010 Facilities Institute: Mixed-Use Facilities
- May 2010: The Changing Field of Facilities Financing
- Resource Center 2010 Facilities Institute: Short-Term Options
- Resource Center 2010 Facilities Institute: Educational Facilities Planning
- Resource Center 2010 Facilities Institute: Module 3: Predevelopment Appendix - A1 - 2010