Developing Policies That Support a Positive Schoolwide Culture and Creating Fair Discipline Processes
The National Charter School Resource Center hosted a full-day conference in Minneapolis on June 19, 2012, titled, Building the Capacity of Charter Schools: Effectively Serving Students With Disabilities. The conference provided charter school educators with information, tools, and resources to help them deepen their understanding of how to provide high-quality special education services for students with disabilities.
This presentation was delivered by Nancy Opalack, of Educational Support Systems, Inc., during the conference session titled, “Developing Policies That Support a Positive Schoolwide Culture and Creating Fair Discipline Processes."
Related materials are available in the "downloads" section to the right of this description.
- What Is Schoolwide Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports
- School-Wide Positive Behavior Support: Implementers’ Blueprint and Self-Assessment
- Positive Behavioral Supports and the Law
- A Cultural, Linguistic, and Ecological Framework for Response to Intervention With English Language Learners
- Personnel Development to Improve Services and Results for Children With Disabilities: Center to Support the Development of Effective Educators to Serve Students With Disabilities