Board Governance 101
The National Charter School Resource Center hosted a webinar November 29, 2012, which explored board governance in charter schools.
This webinar featured distinguished presenter: Nora Flood, Senior Vice President of the Colorado League of Charter Schools. During the webinar, the presenter discussed roles and responsibilities of board governance, approaches to board, committee, and staff roles in financial oversight, and strategies and additional resources for board development and oversight.
- Student Progress Over Time: Using Academic Growth as a Determinant of High Quality Schools
- Fix Your Board Meetings, Strengthen Your Boards
- Board Governance: Finding, Recruiting and Retaining Outstanding Charter School Board Members
- Accountability: A Partnership for Improving Charter Schools Academic Performance
- Board Governance 101 Part 1