Board Governance 101
The National Charter School Resource Center hosted a webinar November 29, 2012, which explored board governance in charter schools.
This webinar featured distinguished presenter: Nora Flood, Senior Vice President of the Colorado League of Charter Schools. During the webinar, the presenter discussed roles and responsibilities of board governance, approaches to board, committee, and staff roles in financial oversight, and strategies and additional resources for board development and oversight.
- Charter School Board Governance 101
- Board Governance: Strengthen Your Board By Fixing Your Board Meetings
- Board Governance: Finding, Recruiting and Retaining Outstanding Charter School Board Members
- EdTech Locator, Assistance with Technology Integration
- The Essential Components of RTI: Progress Monitoring