Blended Learning in Charter Schools: Reimagining Traditional Models
The National Charter School Resource Center hosted a webinar September 13, 2012, which explored blending learning in charter schools.
This webinar featured two distinguished presenters: Heather Staker, senior research fellow for the Education Practice at Innosight Institute; and Lucy Steiner, senior consultant with Public Impact. The presenters defined blended learning, described a variety of blended learning models, and highlighted lessons learned to inform the future implementation of blended learning models in charter schools as well as outlined the key components of Public Impact's vision for an Opportunity Culture, which will allow excellent teachers to reach more students, for more pay, within current budgets, without increasing class sizes.
- Blended Learning in Charter Schools: Reimagining Traditional Models
- Breakthroughs in Time, Talent, and Technology: Next Generation Learning Models in Public Charter Schools
- Resource Center Webinar Focuses on Blended Learning Models, Changing Roles of Staff
- The Rise of K-12 Blended Learning: Profiles of Emerging Models
- An (Updated) Primer on Virtual Charter Schools: Mapping the Electronic Frontier