What Are Classrooms Like for Students with Learning Disabilities?
General education classrooms can be perilous in a number of ways for students with learning disabilities. This article discusses some of the common sources of concern, from the environment to methods of instruction. It also provides suggestions for incorporating differentiated instruction in light of these concerns.
- Homework Practices That Support Students With Disabilities: What Have We Learned About Homework and Students with Disabilities
- Students With Disabilities Preparing for Postsecondary Education: Know Your Rights and Responsibilities
- Transition of Students With Disabilities to Postsecondary Education: A Guide for High School Educators
- Accommodations for Students with LD
- Improving Access to the General Curriculum for Students with Disabilities Through Collaborative Teaching - For Teachers