Washington State Initiative 1240, Ballot Measure Passed November 2012 to Allow Charter Schools
This is Washington State's Initiative 1240, the measure to allow charter schools that voters passed November 6, 2012. The 40-page initiative describes the purpose and obligations of charter schools and how they will be funded and overseen.
- Voters Approve Charter Schools In Washington State, 40-Page Initiative Describes Program
- Measuring Up to the Model: A Ranking of State Public Charter School Laws
- Measuring Up to the Model: A Ranking of State Charter School Laws
- Charter Schools Program Non-State Educational Agencies (Non-SEA) Planning, Program Design, And Initial Implementation Grant
- Bill Passed By U.S. House Would Provide $300 Million Per Year for Charter School Support