Washington State Initiative 1240, Ballot Measure Passed November 2012 to Allow Charter Schools
This is Washington State's Initiative 1240, the measure to allow charter schools that voters passed November 6, 2012. The 40-page initiative describes the purpose and obligations of charter schools and how they will be funded and overseen.
- Voters Approve Charter Schools In Washington State, 40-Page Initiative Describes Program
- Measuring Up to the Model: A Ranking of State Public Charter School Laws
- Measuring Up to the Model: A Ranking of State Charter School Laws
- Bill Passed By U.S. House Would Provide $300 Million Per Year for Charter School Support
- Illinois Action Allows Charter Schools Near Bases to Reserve 33 Percent of Seats for Military Families