Washington State Initiative 1240, Ballot Measure Passed November 2012 to Allow Charter Schools
This is Washington State's Initiative 1240, the measure to allow charter schools that voters passed November 6, 2012. The 40-page initiative describes the purpose and obligations of charter schools and how they will be funded and overseen.
- Charter School Performance in New Jersey
- Measuring Up to the Model: A Ranking of State Charter School Laws, 2014
- New York State Special Education Enrollment Analysis
- School Climate and Discipline, U.S. Department of Education Guidance
- Profiles of For-Profit and Nonprofit Education Management Organizations: Fourteenth Edition – 2011-2012