Using Performance-Based Value-Added Models to Identify and Support High-Quality Teachers in Charter School Contexts
This toolkit, originally written by Jane Coggshall, Ph.D., Jeffrey Max, and Katherine Bassett for the National Comprehensive Center for Teacher Quality, was updated by Jenni Fetters of the American Institutes for Research in November 2011 specifically for the National Charter School Resource Center. Included in the toolkit is a scenario, research-based strategies, and resources for each strategy to implement a performance-based assessment system for teachers in a charter school setting.
- A New Model Law for Supporting the Growth of High-Quality Public Charter Schools
- Corporations, Chambers, and Charters: How Businesses Can Support High-Quality Public Charter Schools
- Partners in Closing the Achievement Gap: How Charter Schools Can Support High-Quality Universal Pre-K
- Incubating High-Quality Charter Schools: Innovations in City-Based Organizations
- LEAP Academy University Charter School’s Performance-Based Compensation Program