The Turnaround Challenge
This influential 2007 report by Mass Insight, funded by The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, provides an overview of turnaround strategies and suggests a framework for implementation that has guided the current emphasis on transformational change and a portfolio of management approaches.
- School Restructuring Options Under No Child Left Behind: What Works When? Reopening as a Charter School
- School Restructuring Options under No Child Left Behind: What Works When? Turnarounds with New Leaders and Staff
- Doing What Works: Turning Around Chronically Low-Performing Schools
- Building a Foundation for Success: How Authorizers Can Help Schools with the Facilities Challenge
- Charter School Replication: Growing a Quality Charter School Sector