Transition of Students With Disabilities to Postsecondary Education: A Guide for High School Educators
This resource was developed by the U.S. Department of Education to assist high school-level educators in supporting their students with disabilities in meeting their postsecondary goals. The site is written in an FAQ format and includes links to other relevant resources to help all types of high schools, including charters, in helping their special education student populations in achieving following high school.
- Students With Disabilities Preparing for Postsecondary Education: Know Your Rights and Responsibilities
- Postsecondary Education Options for Students with Intellectual Disabilities
- Access for High School Students With Disabilities
- What Are Classrooms Like for Students with Learning Disabilities?
- Improving Access to the General Curriculum for Students with Disabilities Through Collaborative Teaching - For Teachers