A Toolbox to Help Start a School on a Military Base
This toolbox, provided through Davis-Monthan Air Force Base in Tucson, Arizona, where a charter school was started in 2009, offers step-by-step guidelines for considering the start-up of a school on a military base. The toolbox offers specific information about issues to consider, who should serve on project teams, examples of approvals needed, and processes.
- Charter School Start-Up Summary, Davis-Monthan Air Force Base, Tucson, Arizona
- New Orleans Military Base Charter School Starts Expansion
- Charter School Facility Construction Starts at Joint Base Andrews in Maryland
- Charter Schools: Guidance Needed for Military Base Schools on Startup and Operational Issues
- Statement of Objectives, Charter Middle School, Davis-Monthan Air Force Base