Tennessee Charter School Incubator
The National Charter School Resource Center and the U.S. Department of Education hosted a full-day conference in New Orleans on May 12, 2011, titled Transforming Urban Public Education: Exploring the Potential of City-Based Strategies. The presenters explored emerging city-based movements that are embracing high-quality charter schools as an integral component of citywide reform initiatives that are designed to improve the quality of public education for all students.
This document was available in the conference binder as background information for the conference session titled, “Building a Pipeline of High-Quality Charter Schools.”
- Incubating High-Quality Charter Schools: Innovations in City-Based Organizations
- Expanding the Supply of High-Quality Charter Schools: Innovations in Incubation
- Better Choices: Charter Incubation As a Strategy for Improving the Charter School Sector
- Launching High-Performing, College Preparatory Charter Schools in Tennessee
- Developing City-Based Funding Strategies: Investments to Create a Robust Charter Sector