Teacher Attrition in Charter Schools
In this 2007 report, Gary Miron and Brooks Applegate, from Western Michigan University, report their findings from a study of teacher attrition in charter schools.
- Parallel Patterns: Teacher Attrition in Charter vs. District Schools
- Charter Schools and the Teacher Job Search
- Teacher Attrition May Hamper Charter Performance, Study Says
- Financial Incentives for Hard-to-Staff Positions: Cross-Sector Lessons for Public Education
- Teacher Compensation in Charter and Private Schools: Snapshots and Lessons for District Public Schools