The Sustainable Answer Key: A Guide to Building a Sustainable High Performance Charter School Facility
This guidebook by NCB Capital Impact and the U.S. Green Building Council is intended to help charter school operators design and implement green strategies for their facilities.
The report includes an overview of the benefits of green schools, including suggestions for integrating sustainable building features into a charter school facility, case studies, various educational resources and a comprehensive glossary of green terminology. It also includes key components to facility upgrades specifically tailored to the needs of charter schools.
Download the full report or an executive summary here.
- The Answer Key: How to Plan, Develop and Finance Your Charter School Facility
- For Generations to Come: A Leadership Guide to Renewing Public School Buildings
- Succession Planning in Charter Management Organizations: Sustaining the Future for Charter Schools and Their Students
- Opportunity-Rich Schools and Sustainable Communities: Seven Steps to Align High-Quality Education with Innovations in City and Metropolitan Planning and Development
- Charter School Facilities: A Resource Guide on Development and Financing