Supporting Charter School Excellence Through Quality Authorizing
This U.S. Department of Education-funded report identifies common practices among high-quality authorizing offices, identifies policy considerations, and profiles selected authorizers.
- Achieving Excellence at Scale: State Support for High-Performing Charter School Expansion
- Charter School Replication: Growing a Quality Charter School Sector
- Searching for Excellence: A Five-City, Cross-State Comparison of Charter School Quality
- State Policies that Support High-Quality Charter School Authorizing Practices
- Creating and Sustaining High-Quality Charter School Governing Boards