Summaries of State Charter School Facility Laws
Only a few states have passed laws to provide charter schools with support for facilities. The U.S. Department of Education developed this webpage to provide links to laws in four states that have received State Charter School Facilities Incentive Grants.
- Making Charter School Facilities More Affordable: State-Driven Policy Approaches
- Education Commission for the States (ECS) State Policies for Charter Schools Database
- Implementing the Common Core State Standards: A Summary of the Work of Seven Districts (Note: Includes Charter Group)
- Developing Training Programs for Charter School Governing Board Members: A Promising Practice Profile
- Charter School Law Changes in Three States Cover Wide Range