Succession Planning in Charter Management Organizations: Sustaining the Future for Charter Schools and Their Students
These reports and materials commissioned by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and posted on the website of the National Alliance for Public Charter Schools focus on helping charter school organizations understand and plan for the succession of school leaders. Included are a report and results of a survey of succession planning among charter management organizations, three case studies, and a succession planning self-assessment tool for charter school leaders and board members.
- Charter School Management Organizations: Diverse Strategies and Diverse Student Impacts
- Learning From Charter School Management Organizations: Strategies for Student Behavior and Teacher Coaching
- Charter Schools Falling Short on Leadership Succession Plans, Study Says
- Managing Talent for School Coherence: Learning From Charter Management Organizations
- Diagnostic Resource for Developing, Aligning and Sustaining Human and Resource Capital in Districts and Schools