Successfully Authorizing Blended Charter Schools
This February 2012 Issue Brief from the National Association of Charter School Authorizers (NACSA) focuses on the issues involved in authorizing charter schools that operate with a hybrid or blended learning model that involves online and schoolhouse learning. It includes discussion of evaluation of proposed charters and oversight, and provides a chart showing characteristics for a variety of charter school blended learning programs.
- Quality Authorizing for Online and Blended-Learning Charter Schools
- NACSA Charter School Replication Guide: The Spectrum of Replication Options
- An (Updated) Primer on Virtual Charter Schools: Mapping the Electronic Frontier
- Authorizers Playing Catch-Up With Online Charters, Best Practices Few, Report Says
- The Costs of Online Learning