Strategies for Resolving Conflicts Regarding Structural Issues and the Delivery of Special Education Services
The National Charter School Resource Center hosted a full-day conference in Minneapolis on June 19, 2012, titled Building the Capacity of Charter Schools: Effectively Serving Students With Disabilities. The conference provided charter school educators with information, tools, and resources to help them deepen their understanding of how to provide high-quality special education services for students with disabilities.
This presentation was delivered by Cheryl Lange, of Lange Research and Evaluation, and Cori Wahl, of EdVisions Cooperative, during the conference session titled “Strategies for Resolving Conflicts Regarding Structural Issues and the Delivery of Special Education Services.”
- D.C. Council approves special-education bills, aims to speed delivery of services
- Primer for Charter School Operators: Special Education Requirements and Including Students with Disabilities in Charter Schools
- Primer for State Officials: Special Education Requirements and Including Students with Disabilities in Charter Schools
- Innovations in the Charter School Community: Reinventing the Delivery of Special Education
- Designing a Structured Immersion Model for English Language Learners: Learning From the Success of Synergy Academies