The State of Public Education in New Orleans, 2013 Report
This June 2013 report from the Cowen Institute for Public Education Initiatives at Tulane University provides analyses and data on the status of public education in New Orleans, where the report states 84 percent of the enrollment is in charter schools. The report provides narratives regarding issues such as facilities and school personnel practices, as well as enrollment patterns and letter grades for the schools.
- National Charter School Study 2013
- The State of Public Education in New Orleans, 2012 Report
- Revenues and Expenditures for Public Elementary and Secondary School Districts: School Year 2010-11
- U.S. District Court Judge's Order Denying Complaint that State's Authorization of Little Rock-Area Charter Schools Violates 1989 Desegregation Agreement
- The Condition of Education 2013