The State of Public Education in New Orleans, 2012 Report
This July 2012 report from the Cowen Institute for Public Education Initiatives provides an overview of the public school system in New Orleans, where 78 percent of the students go to charter schools.The report covers the condition of district and charter schools, and includes descriptions and analyses of the system and its performance, information from a survey of public school parents, funding and facilities data, and successes and challenges of the schools.
- The State of Public Education in New Orleans, 2013 Report
- Transforming Public Education in New Orleans: The Recovery School District, 2003-2011
- National Charter School Study 2013
- Connecting Research to Practice: The Effects of Charter Schools—A Forum on Research, Practice, and Authorizing Policy
- Is Administration Leaner in Charter Schools? Resource Allocation in Charter and Traditional Public Schools (Michigan)