State Officials Primer and Training Presentations
This Primer for state-level administrators has been developed to provide information and resources for state officials involved with policy and oversight of charter schools. The content is specifically designed to address the needs of state officials as they work to facilitate the successful inclusion of students with disabilities in charter schools. This primer opens with a general background on legal issues and responsibility for special education in charter schools.
View the presentation related to this primer.
- Primer for State Officials: Special Education Requirements and Including Students with Disabilities in Charter Schools
- Operators Primer and Training Presentations
- Authorizers Primers and Training Presentations
- Hawaii State Primer on Special Education in Charter Schools
- Primer for Charter School Operators: Special Education Requirements and Including Students with Disabilities in Charter Schools