State Education Reforms (SER), NCES Website
This State Education Reforms website of the National Center for Education Statistics provides a range of data covering accountability, assessment and standards, staff qualifications and development, state support for school choice, and student readiness and progress through school.
State-by-state breakouts of information include the number of charter schools and dates of charter law adoption; and states with charter school caps, automatic exemptions, required teacher certification, and identification of special education responsibilities for charter schools for 2012-13.
- NCES Posts State-By-State Charter School Data on Reforms Website
- Evaluation of The Delaware Charter School Reform
- National Charter School Enrollment, Staffing, and Media Center Data Available From Four NCES Reports, 2009
- National Charter School Principal and Teacher Attrition and Mobility Data From Two NCES Reports, 2010
- State Education Reforms: Support for School Choice and Other Options