Special Education Start-Up and Implementation Tools for Charter School Leaders and Special Education Managers
This user-friendly guidebook and toolkit was developed by special education experts to support charter school leaders and special education managers as they build special education programs to serve students with disabilities. The document helps charter school educators understand what they need to know about special education topics and then connects them to helpful resources and tools, including sample job descriptions, performance evaluation forms and file checklists.
- Setting Up Special Education Programs: Tools and Resources for Charter School Operators
- Charter Support Organization Start-Up Manual: A Step-By-Step Guide for Creating an Effective Charter Support Organization in Your State
- Case Study: State-Funded Planning Support for Charter School Start-up
- Federal Charter Schools Program Announces Start-Up and Dissemination Grant Competitions
- Special Education Resources for Charter Schools