Special Education Start-Up and Implementation Tools for Charter School Leaders and Special Education Managers
This user-friendly guidebook and toolkit was developed by special education experts to support charter school leaders and special education managers as they build special education programs to serve students with disabilities. The document helps charter school educators understand what they need to know about special education topics and then connects them to helpful resources and tools, including sample job descriptions, performance evaluation forms and file checklists.
- Charter Support Organization Start-Up Manual: A Step-By-Step Guide for Creating an Effective Charter Support Organization in Your State
- New Hampshire Department of Education: New Start-Up Charter Application Information
- Brookings: Conversion Schools More Closely Resemble Traditional Public Schools Than Start-Up Charters
- Charter School Start-Up Summary, Davis-Monthan Air Force Base, Tucson, Arizona
- An Examination of the Financial Health of Georgia's Start-up Charter Schools