Special Education Resources for California Charter Schools
This organization provides a breadth of resources to support the process of enrolling and serving students with disabilities in charter schools. Though focused primarily on charter schools in California, the resources may be helpful for charter school staff, students, and parents in any location in the country.
- Access for High School Students With Disabilities
- National Dropout Prevention Center for Students with Disabilities
- National Center to Improve Recruitment and Retention of Qualified Personnel for Children With Disabilities
- Building the Capacity of Charter Schools: Effectively Serving Students With Disabilities
- Measuring Up to the Model: A Tool for Comparing State Charter School Laws