Smaller, Safer, Saner Successful Schools
This report combines profiles of district and charter public schools from all over the United States with a research summary, revealing how educators and community members have created and built these schools from small and shared facilities.
- Case Study: Bringing State-Funded Real Estate Expertise to the Charter School Community
- Case Study: 5 Cs of Lending for High Achievement Charter Middle School
- Innovations in Education: Successful Charter Schools
- Building a Foundation for Success: How Authorizers Can Help Schools with the Facilities Challenge
- Case Study: Using Municipal Bonds to Finance Charter School Facilities