School Facilities and Tax Credit Bonds
Frederick S. Edelstein offers a plain-English explanation of funding options available through the tax credit portion of the American Recovery and Investment Act in this Education Facility Planner article.
- Charter School Tax-Exempt Bond Market Grows to $6.4 Billion
- Tax-Exempt Bond Market for Charters Gains Strength, Study Says
- Credit Enhancement Grantees
- Findings and Conclusions: Charter School Landlord Denied Property Tax Exemption, Indiana
- Case Study: Using Municipal Bonds to Finance Charter School Facilities