Rocketship Charter Schools Founder Q&A
In this interview in The Christian Science Monitor, Rocketship Education charter schools founder John Danner discusses his network’s approach to integrating classroom teaching with individualized instruction in computer labs, costs, parental engagement, and political action. The California-based program plans to expand nationally.
- Brand Name Charters: the Franchise Model Applied to Schools
- Succession Planning in Charter Management Organizations: Sustaining the Future for Charter Schools and Their Students
- Ohio Judge's Ruling That Charter Management Company Must Provide Financial Data to School Governing Authorities
- Charter School Management Organizations: Diverse Strategies and Diverse Student Impacts
- Going Exponential: Growing the Charter School Sector’s Best