A Revenue Planning Tool for Charter School Operators
Developed by the National Resource Center on Charter School Finance & Governance, this revenue planning toolkit from August 2009 is designed to help charter school operators locate and secure funding for their unique needs. The toolkit provides practical advice as well as worksheets to help identify appropriate funding.
- Assessing Fiscal Health: A Financial Benchmarking Tool for Charter Schools
- Helping Charter Schools Tap Categorical Funding for Specialized Services
- Finding Federal Funding for Charter Schools: A User's Guide
- New York City Charter Schools Fundraising Guidebook
- Federal Charter Schools Program Seeks Comments on Plan for Charter-District Collaboration Awards