Replicating Quality – Policy Recommendations to Support the Replication and Growth of High-Performing Charter Schools and Networks
This January 2014 report from the National Association of Charter School Authorizers and the Charter School Growth Fund identifies a set of key policies and practices that could dramatically accelerate the replication and growth of high-performing charter schools and charter networks.
- Achieving Excellence at Scale: State Support for High-Performing Charter School Expansion
- Sacramento's High-Performing Schools Compact, District-Charter Collaboration
- Charter School Growth and Replication
- State Policies that Support High-Quality Charter School Authorizing Practices
- A New Model Law for Supporting the Growth of High-Quality Public Charter Schools