Project Intersect: Studying Special Education in Charter Schools
Project Intersect was a federally funded three-year research collaborative to examine the relationship among special education procedures and practices of charter schools and the law, characteristics, and the technical assistance and infrastructure available to those schools. From 2005 through 2007, the Project Intersect team published a series of research reports, seven in total, based on surveys and original analysis. The Project Intersect website contains all of these reports, the final summary report, and archived presentations made at several conferences and events.
- 2013 Meeting of Project Directors, State Education Agency Grants - Charter Schools Program
- Maryland Primer on Special Education in Charter Schools
- Special Education Cooperatives Can Work for Charter Schools, Study Finds
- Charter School Center Launches Special Education Cooperatives Project
- Maryland Charter School Founder's Manual