Principles & Standards for Quality Charter School Authorizing
The 2010 Principles & Standards for Quality Charter School Authorizing was developed by the National Association of Charter School Authorizers. The guide describes the three main principles to which authorizers should adhere as they evaluate charter school applications and performance. It also provides a clear framework of the standards and processes of effective authorization.
- Principles & Standards for Quality Charter School Authorizing 2012
- Quality Authorizing for Online and Blended-Learning Charter Schools
- Searching for Excellence: A Five-City, Cross-State Comparison of Charter School Quality
- Starting Fresh in Low-Performing Schools: A New Option for District Leaders
- Framework for English Language Proficiency Development Standards Corresponding to the Common Core State Standards and the Next Generation Science Standards