Personnel Policy in Charter Schools
This 2001 report from the Thomas B. Fordham Foundation focuses on personnel practices at charter schools in seven states sampled in a survey and includes information about staffing, contracts, work load and incentives.
- Teacher Absence as a Leading Indicator of Student Achievement
- National Labor Relations Board Decision Regarding Jurisdiction In Chicago Charter School Union Case
- U.S. District Court Judge's Order Denying Complaint that State's Authorization of Little Rock-Area Charter Schools Violates 1989 Desegregation Agreement
- Charter Schools Program Seeks Peer Reviewers for Grant Applications
- National Charter School Study 2013