Ohio Education Law, Substitute House Bill 525, Cleveland Transformation
This is Ohio’s Substitute House Bill 525, which was signed into law by the governor on July 2, 2012, and is focused on management of public schools in Cleveland. The law provides for the school district to levy property taxes that may be shared with partnering charter schools, changes in the role of teacher performance and seniority in employment decisions, and establishment of the Municipal School District Transformation Alliance to be appointed by the mayor. The state provides additional information about the bill, including analyses.
- Ohio Education Law, Amended Substitute Senate Bill 316
- 2012 Minnesota Education Law, Chapter 239, Changes Impacting Charter Schools
- Missouri Charter School Law, Signed By Governor June 27, 2012
- Transforming Public Education in New Orleans: The Recovery School District, 2003-2011
- Bill Passed By U.S. House Would Provide $300 Million Per Year for Charter School Support