Navigating the Closure Process
This May 2011 Issue Brief from the National Association of Charter School Authorizers summarizes how to close a charter school "in a responsible and efficient manner." The brief covers what to anticipate from stakeholders and the key elements of planning a closure.
- Navigating Special Education in Charter Schools Part II: The Authorizers’ Role in Ensuring Quality Special Education Programs
- Accountability in Action: A Comprehensive Guide to Charter School Closure
- Steadying the Three-Legged Stool: Authorizers, Charter Schools, and Education Service Providers
- Leave No Charter Behind: An Authorizer Guide to the Use of Growth Data
- NACSA Charter School Replication Guide: The Spectrum of Replication Options