National Secondary Transition Technical Assistance Center
National Secondary Transition Technical Assistance Center assists states with collecting, reporting, and using data to improve transition services, generates knowledge of evidence-based secondary transition practices, builds state capacity to implement evidence-based secondary transition practices, and disseminates information regarding evidence-based secondary transition practices that improve post-school outcomes to state personnel, practitioners, researchers, parents, and students.
- National Center on Secondary Education and Transition
- National Early Childhood Transition Center
- National Dropout Prevention Center for Students with Disabilities
- National Center to Improve Recruitment and Retention of Qualified Personnel for Children With Disabilities
- Measurable Postsecondary Goals and Transition Needs