National Charter School Principal and Teacher Attrition and Mobility Data From Two NCES Reports, 2010
These two reports from the National Center for Education Statistics of the U.S. Department of Education’s Institute of Education Sciences -- June 2010 Principal Attrition and Mobility: Results From the 2008–09 Principal Follow-up Survey and August 2010 Teacher Attrition and Mobility: Results From the 2008–09 Teacher Follow-up Survey -- provide selected national data about charter school staffing from follow-up surveys to the 2007–08 Schools and Staffing Survey.
- National Charter School Enrollment, Staffing, and Media Center Data Available From Four NCES Reports, 2009
- Five NCES Schools and Staffing Survey (SASS) Reports, With Charter and Traditional Public School Data Comparisons
- How Diverse Schools Affect Student Mobility: Charter, Magnet, and Newly Built Campuses in Los Angeles
- Learning From Charter School Management Organizations: Strategies for Student Behavior and Teacher Coaching
- Injecting Successful Charter School Strategies Into Traditional Public Schools: Early Results From an Experiment in Houston