NAPCS Dashboard Updated for 2010-2011
The National Alliance for Public Charter Schools has updated its online dashboard with information about the 5,275 charter schools nationwide for the 2010-11 school year.Originally released in 2009, the Public Charter School Dashboard is the most comprehensive set of publicly available charter school data, and includes enrollment and demographic data for the 2010-11 school year and performance data from 2008-09 and 2009-201, the most recent information available. Performance data, which can be compared with district, state, and national averages, include graduation rates, dropout rates, ACT and SAT scores, and attendance rates. The 2010-11 dashboard includes estimated data on charter schools for the 2011-2012 school year.
- 2009-2010 and 2010-2011 Illinois Charter School Biennial Report
- Georgia Charter School Division 2010-2011 Annual Report
- Profiles of For-Profit and Nonprofit Education Management Organizations: Thirteenth Annual Report, 2010-2011
- National Charter School Principal and Teacher Attrition and Mobility Data From Two NCES Reports, 2010
- NAPCS Estimates 500 New Charters Opened for 2011-2012, 150 Closed