Moving Up, Fordham Sponsorship Accountability Report, 2011-12
This 2011-12 Fordham Sponsorship Accountability Report reviews the performance of the charter schools authorized by the Thomas B. Fordham Foundation. The report provides profiles of each of the eight schools and tables showing performance on a range of indicators, including adequate yearly progress, school management, and governance. The report describes the organization’s approach to accountability and its standards for school effectiveness. Also included is a detailed examination of Edison Schools, Inc.’s, experience operating a Dayton, Ohio, charter school.
- Seeking Quality in the Face of Adversity: 2008-09 Fordham Sponsorship Accountability Report
- Charter School Educators Among U.S. Department of Education 2011-12 Teaching Ambassador Fellows
- Profiles of For-Profit and Nonprofit Education Management Organizations: Thirteenth Annual Report, 2010-2011
- Connecting Research to Practice: A Forum on Charter School Research, Practice, and Accountability
- Fordham Institute 'Conversation' on Authorizing Charter Schools in Ohio