Mobilizing and Motivating Your Staff to Get Results: A Technical Assistance Guide for Charter School Leaders
This guide from the Charter Friends National Network offers resources on developing leadership among staff, recruiting and selecting staff, setting goals, coaching and developing staff, evaluating teachers, and providing rewards and other motivation.
- Succession Planning in Charter Management Organizations: Sustaining the Future for Charter Schools and Their Students
- Technical Assistance and Dissemination to Improve Services and Results for Children With Disabilities: Model Demonstration Projects to Improve Adolescent Literacy for Students with Disabilities in Middle and High Schools, Grades 6-12
- Technical Assistance and Dissemination To Improve Services and Results for Children With Disabilities & the Safe & Drug-Free Schools & Communities Program
- How Do Charter Schools Get the Teachers They Want?
- Charter Support Organization Start-Up Manual: A Step-By-Step Guide for Creating an Effective Charter Support Organization in Your State