Military Dependent Students: Better Oversight Needed to Improve Services for Children With Special Needs
This September 2012 report from the Government Accountability Office examines how the U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) provides special education through DOD schools and other entities, challenges in access to services, and how families' need for services affects where they are assigned.
- Inclusion of Students With Disabilities in School Accountability Systems
- Students With Disabilities: More Information and Guidance Could Improve Opportunities in Physical Education and Athletics
- Charter Schools and Students With Disabilities: A National Study
- Equity at Scale: How Public Charter School Networks Can Innovate and Improve Services for Students with Disabilities
- Over-Age, Under-Credited Students and Public Charter Schools: An Exploration of Successes, Strategies, and Opportunities for Expansion