Michigan Operator Primer on Special Education in Public School Academies (PSA)
The newly updated Michigan Operator Primer for Special Education in Public School Academies (PSAs, the name for charter schools in the state) includes sections on the pre-authorization stage; preparing for start-up; operating a public school academy; accountability, data collection, and renewal; and non-renewal, revocation, and termination.
The primer for operators was updated in September 2013 and reflects recent changes in state legislation. A separate primer for authorizers of PSAs is also available.
- Michigan Authorizer Primer on Special Education in Public School Academies (PSA)
- Michigan Association of Public School Academies: Start a Charter School
- Special Education in Tennessee Public Charter Schools
- National Charter School Study 2013
- The Inclusion of Students With Disabilities in School Accountability Systems: An Update