Measuring Up to the Model: A Ranking of State Public Charter School Laws
This January 2011 report from the National Alliance for Public Charter Schools is the organization's second annual national ranking of charter school laws. The report analyzes the country’s 41 state charter laws (including Washington, D.C.), comparing them to the 20 essential components of the Alliance’s model law. The report covers the legislative actions of states in connection with the U.S. Department of Education’s Race to the Top program.
- Measuring Up to the Model: A Ranking of State Charter School Laws
- Measuring Up to the Model: A Tool for Comparing State Charter School Laws
- A New Model Law for Supporting the Growth of High-Quality Public Charter Schools
- Maine's Charter School Law Tops NAPCS Rankings
- Michigan Public School Academy (Charter School) Authorizer Rankings